30 Days of Prompts: Day Five & Six - Sex & Hard Decisions...

30 Days Of Prompts.

Day Five: The day you found out what sex really is.

What is sex? O.O

I kid, I know what it is. I don't really remember the exact moment I found out though. I kind of just gradually picked up bits and pieces; then I put it all together on my own. I remember when I was like in second grade this girl (who actually has two kids now) told me to write "I had sex with Steven under the bed". I know that I didn't know what it was then because I wrote it without hesitating then the teacher saw and ended up showing all the parents what I wrote. :( I was in trouble that day.

I do remember the first time I saw a porn video. I was in my uncle's room when I was like 9; I went in there to watch the movie that I had left in there. So, I pressed play on the VCR (Yeah, it was that long ago, DVD's weren't an option then) and BAM! I saw this man and woman having sex on a pool table. It was pretty funny. I didn't stop watching though, ha ha, my grandma walked in a few minutes later and yelled at me; shortly after she yelled at my uncle. It was funny. :)

Day Six: The most difficult decision you've ever had to make.

Deciding rather or not to pull the plug on my mom. Since I was her daughter and eighteen it was my decision. It was hard because I really wanted her to stay alive, because I had already lost my dad and I didn't want to not have mom either. The doctors told me that my mom would have remained a vegetable throughout her life if we they kept her alive on machines. There wasn't any chance of her walking/talking again. So, I had to make the choice of rather or not to keep her alive. I knew my mom wouldn't have wanted to live that way, she wouldn't have been happy. So yeah. :(

*Sorry, I'm a little late on writing. I procrastinated yesterday, my apologies. :)
September 9th, 2010 at 02:27am