My first day went a little like this...A-ha [School]

Yesterday was my first day of school and first day a as a junior. And omg! We have this GORGEOUS new Math teacher this year! He's so friggin HOT! He's french, btw ;) But what sucks is that he's the math teacher for the FRESHMENS this year! :( I was sad. I would have been so happy if was for the juniors. Wow, I'm actually a junior now. Time flies really fast.

But the sucky thing is that the SCHOOL IS FREAKING PACKED THIS YEAR! Ugh! I swear the hallways feel like your in a huge stampede or something. It's crazy. I'm mad at the school for taking in students that are clearly more that the capacity the school can take. I have to deal with the impatience for 10 more months! :P I still can't believe it's SEPTEMBER already! Man, waking up early is such a pain now...and it's only been the 2nd day :O

R.I.P Summer 2010, School killed you. Even though this year hasn't been my fave summer, it was still summer. Oh well.

And btw, I GOT MY CABLE BACK!!!! For those of you whose like 'wtf?' dear ol dad here cut the cable 2 weeks ago. A week before Camp Rock 2 finally premiere and i was so mad. But now I'm jumping up and down because i see the at&t box next to the TV. And the best part about it? WE HAVE 2 BOXES!!! So now Thank God i don't have to share the TV when i want to watch. Just gotta wait for Camp Rock 2 to be on soon. Yeee. Finally.

So yup. I'm so tired right now, making myself not go to sleep so i can be knocked out by 10pm tonight so i can adjust to my sleeping patterns.

How was your day mibba?
September 9th, 2010 at 02:46am