Well, that was short lived.

Mibba, Ohhh, Mibba you make my heart buuuuuurn. If you know where that's from, brownie points to you.

So I suppose my little break from Mibba wasn't exactly a very prolonged one. Can you blame me? Half of my life is on this site. I really don't know what to do with myself without Mibba. Okay, that sounds too pathetic. Let's rephrase that: I don't know what to do with myself without Mibba during the summer. Seriously. I can't even go outside for longer then, like, fifteen minutes because I'm hyper-sensitive to the sun and my eyes swell up like balloons if I do.

But while I was away, I gained some inspiration for one of my stories, so that's good. School started today. Or rather yesterday, at this point. After what felt like an endless summer, I'm not too sure how I feel about that.I suppose I'm the slightest bit excited. Who am I kidding? The first day was absolute cr*p. I had this immature moron at my table that asked for a pen, and then when I asked for it back at the end of class, he proceeded to announce, "It's mine now." And then he licked the pen, sucked on it, and basically slobbered all over it. When I still wanted it, he stuck it down his pants. And then he asked me if I would still take it back. And damn right I did. He was not getting the satisfaction of keeping it. Anyway, I eventually got it back. Needless to say, it's going in the garbage now.

Annnd.... I'm not too keen on all of the tests I'm going to be bombarded with this year. Other than that, my thoughts on school are pretty mixed.

But what does it really matter?

ImageStupid f*cking images don't wanna show up.
It's working now. ;]

Whore me some stories? Read one of my stories?
Eh. Do whatever you please.
September 9th, 2010 at 06:18am