Library Books Are Yucky! (Contests and Story Reccing)

I have been so tired lately; school just has been wearing me out. I have my senior project that is due at the end of this semester and it is driving me mad. I feel like it is impossible to do and like I have no time even though it is still early in this school year. But I really don’t want to put it off to the last minute because that will just drive me extremely crazy.

Enough with school, it makes my head hurt. I haven’t had a lot of time to focus on my writing and I am kind of bummed about it. I have a lot of stuff written but nothing to the point that I can post. It is mostly random ideas and lines. Hopefully I will get some time to write over the weekend.

Is it just me or are library books really gross? I know that this may sound random but I have been thinking about it for a while. It’s not just the fact that tons of other people have handled these books thus making them full of germs but somehow they just don’t sit well with me. I love holding a brand new book in my hand that is all mine and smells of that wonderful new book smell, with also fewer germs. I don’t know maybe I am crazy but library books just aren’t my thing.

And this is the part where I ask you to join one of my contests or read a story of mine. And no comment swaps I am just merely putting these out for you to take a look at if you want to and if you post the name of some stories, me or someone else can feel free to check it out.

Contests

Build A Story Contest
Give Me Cliché Contest
A Fantasy World All Your Own Contest

Stories

Not Yet Forgotten
How To Deal
Trench Coat
Lady Love
Cursed
We Won’t Fade
Doe
September 10th, 2010 at 07:20am