Hunger, Zombies, and slasher flicks

So I came across a conversation one of my friends was having with one of HIS friends about this video on what happens to the animals that get turned into your food.
He was saying how he got hungry watching it instead of grossed out. Since I'm such a curious person, I checked out the video myself and found, to my surprise, I was getting hungry as well, even though I had just eaten.
Before I let you think me a weirdo, I have to add something.
Sadly, I have another instance of my getting hungry at a bad time.
Anyone seen Zombieland?
*raised hands throughout area* Ok, gotcha. Well that one scene where Talahassee and Columbus just met and they're driving along and they come across a zombie eating a "manwich".
The same moment where Talahassee says he got hungry from watching the zombie, I WAS GETTING HUNGRY!! I told my friends and they gave me a look like I was messed up in the brain somehow.....maybe I am.....but AT LEAST I HAVE FUN WITH IT! ^_^
lol
In any case, I have a tendency to do things NOT EXPECTED in the moment. For example, in slasher flicks I have found myself ROOTING ON THE BAD GUY! I don't mean just, "go dude go!" sort of thing, I mean, "SLICE HIS JUGULAR OPEN! DO IT DO IT DO IT!"
I swear I've a glitch in my brain.....lol
And in slasher flicks, I have a tendency to try to guess the order of the people about to die. Some movies are so bad that I ACTUALLY GET IT RIGHT! The new Friday the 13th, for example, I had already figured out the order before TEN MINUTES HAD GONE BY! Although, I will say two of the deaths I got mixed up, which threw me for a loop briefly, but the rest of the time I KNEW WHO WAS GOING TO DIE NEXT!
Argh, come on horror people, make it harder for us to guess......although maybe I'm just really good at it???
lol
Maybe that's it.....
Ciao for now!
*cackles* 'TIL NEXT TIME LUVVIES!!
September 11th, 2010 at 09:01am