I Was Best Friends With This Psycho?

So, I can't sleep because I've been thinking way too much for my own good. Time to tell my tale.

I used to have a best friend named Nellie. She understood me, made me feel special, made me laugh. We could have witty conversations, and we almost always had the same taste in things. I loved her. Then, she stopped talking to me- just like that. I don't know what I did because she never came to me about her problems. For about a month, I felt like my heart had been ripped out and run over. I mean, to throw away a friendship that I thought had meant a lot to both of us like it's nothing? That's low.

Well, it turns out Nellie wasn't talking to anybody in our friend group very much. When they confronted her about the situation (in a very calm manner) she completely flipped out. She told one of them to go die and that they were a horrible person. Turns out she had hacked into said friend's facebook and read personal messages she'd had with our other friends about how we feel about Nellie.

So, after everyone at the lunch table ignored her, she went home and deleted not just all of us, but everyone at our school off of her friends list. Now basically the only friends she has on facebook are her tumblr friends she loves so much now.

Tumblr- a major part in this story.

You see, apparently Nellie posted blogs about me and all of our friends over the summer. These were not very nice blogs, mind you. She has completely made herself out to be the victim and has all of her tumblr friends attacking my friends. One of them went on facebook and sent my friend a death threat (for what, being honest with Nellie about her feelings?) Not only has she written things about us on there, but she's posted pictures and hate blogs of two other guys from our school, saying she wishes they would die. Isn't that illegal?

I just can't even believe I was ever friends with someone who speaks so nastily of others and is really just not a very good person. Any memories we may have shared have become hazy in my mind and I feel quite detached from them, anymore.

I'm just glad I'm getting the poison out of my life.
September 11th, 2010 at 09:08am