Community Service is Great, but Procrastination Kills

Today I went to a visitation home for developmentally disabled adults for my freshman community service project. After spending most of the day there, I really feel like I did a good thing for the community. These people are so remarkable in so many unique ways. The simple things that they can't do really make you cherish the health that you have. I'm really glad I got to go.

Anyway, I'm done with my little emotional spiel.

I have SO much homework this week. It's kind of disgusting. I have to watch "Citizen Kane", which I watched when I was like a freshman and of course I remember none of it, so I'll have to watch it again then write an essay on it. UGH.

I don't even want to talk about the rest that I have to do. I just don't want to do it.

I'd much rather watch my subscriptions on youtube. They crack me up.

Kingsley & Glozell<3
They're kind of my heroes.
OH!
and this girl,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6eKnSGn914M

Are you subscribed to anyone on youtube?
I'm always looking for good things to make me laugh.

I'm currently procrastinating.

I think I'll go rearrange my dorm now. I appreciate you reading my mindless ramblings.

OH! AND BEFORE I FORGET!

Everyone go listen to the song, "I'm Alive" by The Sunbears. It'll make you happy, I swear. I'm going to go do it right now.

OKAYBYE (:
September 11th, 2010 at 11:30pm