Birthday and story updates.

So today is my eighteenth birthday. Sigh.

Don't get me wrong, birthday's are nice things...just, I don't want to get old. And becoming eighteen is kind of that big one, isn't it? A legal adult and all that. I doubt I can get away paying child fare on the bus now...aha.

But no, seriously. I got a bunch of nice stuff and it was mostly a nice day, which I'm really quite shocked about but grateful all the same.

Also, regards to my lack of story updates...you know how sometimes you just lose the ability to really want to write on a story? I have that. Badly. I'm gutted about that but I can't push myself into writing a chapter and I know that if I don't enjoy writing it, you're sure as hell not gonna enjoy reading it.

But, I have a few new stories in the pipe works (that's the right saying, yeah?) and I kind of like them. One's really a fan-fic which isn't usually my style but it's based on the modern Sherlock Holmes, which is cool. Possibly even cooler than the original?

The others are really just beginnings of new ideas that I haven't really thought through (except for one) so who knows where they are gonna go.

Right, so that's really it. Its a bit of an update on what's going on and why I've vanished from the face of Mibba. I'm sure I'll start posting the new stuff up soon but then again, I might chicken out if I think it's too lame to put on the internet. I'll try...honestly.

Peace out, girl scouts.

P.S. I've really gotten into listening to The Fray. Check them out, especially Say When. Un-freaking-believably incredible...at least, it is in my opinion.
September 11th, 2010 at 11:32pm