A little something better about myself

Instead of being such a downer, from my last journal entry. I'm just going to write a little about me, not so much as sad as the last one though.

I have been in Gymnastics, Ballet, Modeling, Tap Dance, Formal Dance, and quite a few others, including Cheer-leading. I love all of them. It's not that I'm a quitter, even though I stopped all of them after about being in them for three years each. I just get bored easily.

I want to go back into dancing, but of course like everything else in this world, it cost money. A lot of money that I sadly don't have. So no dance class for me. There is a dance studio by my house, it's right next to this place where my mom gets her nails done. But all of the people who go there, they all look stuck-up, and snooty. It's like "hey lady, how far is that stick up there?" Haha, I'm just kidding. My dad's girlfriend(current) says that my dancing skills, are none. Not slim to none, just none. SO I don't dance when I'm around her. A lot of other people say that I'm a great dancer. Opinions are your own though.

I love music, duh, it inspires dancing of course. I'm actually currently listening to 'How far we've come' by Matchbox 20, which is in one of the stories I wrote earlier today.

Do I believe the world is coming to an end? Maybe. You never know, it could happen.

I'm tone deaf. There are like two final definitions of Tone-deaf:
1. You don't know what your own voice sounds like. or,
2. You hit all the wrong notes when you sing.
I can sing, well actually, I'm not going to say that I can. I like to sing, there that's better.
September 11th, 2010 at 11:51pm