Broken Heart,

Dear Broken Heart;

May you always be broken; never get fixed....unless by the girl in the shadows. She will watch as you suffer, and as you go through life. Un-noticed by anyone. She will first crush you....then she shall sew you together, and make you feel whole again. Until you make HER suffer....she will be there make YOU suffer.

She will chew you up, and then spit you right back out....like she has MANY times before. She will never be afriad to do it agian. She will tell you her plan, yet you will ignore it once again, because you have no realization of the truth.

You never realize the simplest things that shouldn't go un noticed in life. You will remain broken forever. You will never allow anyone else to try and fix you. Just because she is un-noticed by everyone...doesn't mean that you won't notice her.

You will be the broken heart that reaches out to the girl in the shadows to fix you....yet she will only crush you even more. Pray for a change in luck, and you may receive one. Pray that the girl in the shadows doesn't catch you, and break you even more than you are already broken.

Heed this waarning, and don't go about trying to find her. You will never have any luck with trying to find her, and even if you do. You will only be miserable. Pray....Pray that the girl in the shadows doesn't catch you....pray that she won't get you in her grip. Pray that she won't crush you....pray that she won''t break you even more than you are already broken.

From:
The Girl In The Shadows.
September 12th, 2010 at 04:29am