Oh, Silly, Ignorant David | Comment Swap

Okay the comment swap is first because probably most of you only want this. I will comment swap on anything that is not too long. Which meaSn you can't have over ten chapter and your chapters can't be over 5,000 words. I'm sorry, but if they're too long I will stop reading and just right an enthusiastic comment to help you get stars.

Dear David,

Thanks for not treating me like a girlfriend last year. I really appreciate that. I mean it's not like I didn't want to be treated like a low-class friend anyways.

Oh and thanks for ignoring me for the rest of the year. Really liked that bit. OH WAIT! Thanks for getting with that girl who has four letters in her name similar to mine just to taunt me for breaking up with you.

OH AND IT GETS BETTER! Thanks SO FLIPPIN MUCH for cheating on that girl And getting with a girl whose name is AUDRIS and looks so much like me but with cooler hair, and you don't even know her in real life and only on the Internet just to taunt me even MORE.

Yeah I'm so cool with everything. Yeah it's not like I'm in the sidelines telling you to break up with one of them when you don't and threatening to tell your younger sister so she can blackmail you about it. And thanks for getting mad at me for NO REASON because Cenee said you were an idiot. You said you were out of the compettition and walked away. Dude really? WHAT IS THE COMPETTITION?! My older brother said he was inthe compettition for the most of middle school. But can anyone tell me what the compettition is, and why he's so mad at me for it?!

I Still Like You With A Strong Passion You Idiot,
Audrey
September 12th, 2010 at 05:25am