Well....

I thought journals were supposed to be got long time ago.... Whatever.

Okay, so my Apolo story hasn't really taken off... ^^; I dunno what happened to it, I just stopped writing.
Oh, and my computer's harddrive was wiped clean, that probably has something to do with it, too.

But I actually made this journal so I could say that: I need a beta reader. I only need one, and I will be 'advertising' this on DeviantArt, too. I'll update on when/if I get one.

Story overview:
A group of friends discover an unknown world away from theirs through a 300+ year-old mirror at an antique shop. The shop has been closed for years but Lyric's father owns it and keeps it clean and adds to the clutter every once in awhile. Lyric asks if she can put the mirror in her room and he agrees. While in the world (Slivania [Sliv-ah-nee-ah]) the only commuinication is through an old journal. The reaction time of the writing is three seconds. Unfortunately, some how the mirror breaks while all of them are inside. Mark comes looking for Lyric and can only find the journal open on her bed. Seeing that words are showing up, he reads the journal and learns about Slivania. Through clues and poems, he finds other objects in the antique shop that are paired with the mirror.

It's kind of a Narnia-like story, but it's not. (:
September 12th, 2010 at 06:41am