I'm sorry, Mibba, I'll inject myself with coffee or something.

God, I feels o out of it. It’s not your fault, of course, It’s mine, yadda yadda. All week, I’ve scuttled around like a zombie. School has completely wiped me out, I’m so tired all of the time. Yet, once again, I can’t sleep more than about seven hours per night. I was desperate for a lie in yesterday, as I thought it could help, but could I get back to sleep? No.

I’m happy with my timetable - Apart from Wednesdays (science 1,2,3 and 4). At the moment, Thursday is my favourite; French and history. There’s only about eleven people in my French class, and the same in my history, which is even better. I’m swapping fast track IT for short course IT and drama, tomorrow tutor time. The teacher with whom I have to do this is an extremely nice guy with a soft spot for my family, hence why he hasn’t strangled me for being so indecisive. Yet. “Yet“, she mutters hesitantly.

I still have a list of comment swaps to fulfil; that will occur tomorrow. I’m thinking of making Mondays my official comment swap day of the week. I’m least tired then, and still breathing at a normal rate before my stress levels rise. Being Ben Barker, I’m very temperamental. PE and IT, mixed with six periods of science... Gah! It’s a good job I have my razors, ya kno’.

So, erm, just wanted to explain why I haven’t been on often enough this week, and why I haven’t already commented back on your stories. You’re probably wondering why I’m not doing it now? GO TO YOUR ROOM! No, I’m joking, I get like that when I’m sleepy - which, once again, I am, not that I’m complaining or anything ( My Nana takes her wig off when she’s drunk”). Well, It’s because I could collapse into a deep sleep at any moment, in which I have love affairs with George Peppard, Rock Hudson, Howard Keel, Ben Barnes, and that guy from Ella Enchanted and Confessions Of A Shopaholic. Oh, and in the end, I get together with Tom Hardy and he buys me a place in Italy where I can stare at the yummy gods of the land whilst dating him. Mmm, Inception never tasted so sweet.

Now, I’m off to watch the rest of The King and I, after I fell asleep watching it last night, believe it or not. Y’all will span this with Mean Girls, I know, but I was just wondering, could anyone help me out please? I need an Atonement quote to go with the icons below, and I’d be ever so grateful, sugar.

ImageImageImageImageImage (created by warriorchick on Photobucket, she’s good xD)

Thank you, and have a darling night, darling :D
September 12th, 2010 at 10:09pm