F**king Idiot

My brother is a f**king idiot. I think the amount of drugs he's had had f**ked his brain. It feels like he picked a fight about everything I say or do.
I went out again to pick up a few things and when I got home the door was locked even though both my brothers were home. Well he was in the kitchen making something to eat when I got home and I asked him if he locked the door. He said no and that my other brother probably locked it out of habit when he got home from work. So I said, "Oh, well it just seem like every time I come home with my hands full. You all lock the door." We were having this good conversation about how it's hard to unlock the door because out lock is messed up. And I was like, "Yeah, that lock sucks. My key keeps sticking in it."

That's when it all went down hill.

He was like, "What the f**k do you mean your key sticks?" Giving me this kind of attitude and I tried to explain to him that when I turn my key it gets stuck. He said, "No, you mean it f**king LOCKS not sticks. Your key doesn't stick to the f**king lock." And I told him again, no that it sticks IN the lock. So, he's yelling at me again and calling me mentally retarded and f**king stupid.
It's the same f**king thing if it gets stuck or locked. And he's here f**king arguing and yelling at me.
He's going through some stuff and recently we found out he has an STD around 12 days ago But he's taking out all his anger on me. I can't take it anymore. It's making me want him out of my life for good. I do NOT want to talk to him or SEE him.

I felt sympathestic toward him and now I just feel angry.

Atleast he didn't threaten to kill me this time.
September 13th, 2010 at 11:12pm