I'm Being Haunted By a Single Song, and I Love It Because of Him / Questions

1. First Love/Cursed Sign of a Song

So yes, it's all in the title. I AM being haunted by the song, "Just the Way You Are", because it keeps playing in the radio every morning on my way to school. I'm not saying I'm going crazy and it's so fucking annoying, because I love the song, but the thing is my friends say it's "a sign." HA! More like a curse, if I tell you that! You see, this other guy is absolutely addicted to the song, like a drug, and he's my best friend. And well, I kind of, sort of, found out I might possibly have a like-like feeling towards him. I've never had this much intensity towards someone, especially to a best friend, but I don't know. I keep thinking that it'll end wrong and crap, but really I'm just making excuses.

The point is, my other best friend (she's like the peanut to my butter HAHAHA) says it's a sign that I should ask him out, and I'm like "Hell no, I don't wanna ask. I'll end up in the streets." And she gives me that weird look like I'm overreacting, which I am. Hahaha.

But I do like him, and I want to ask him. Maybe I'll ask during the carnival we're going to this weekend, but his mom might not let him. So basically, I'm freaking out because it might ruin our relationship as best friends. And, he's my first lover. EVER. I hear guys love to be a girl's first love (and girls love to by a guy's last romance) but yeah, yeah, that's all the random shit.

Okay, well any advice? I don't want to go overboard and yet I don't think I can hold this for any longer. We go to different schools, and he might transfer to my school next year, but not sure. My other best friend, my peanut, goes to a private all girls school, and I'm in public. Hahaha (we both went to private school in elementary/middle school, as well as "him.")


2. I Love Service Hours

Do you think that's weird? Well, I have to earn 40 hours to graduate high school, but I want to go above and beyond (I'm an overachiever.) I'm aiming to get 250 hours. That'll be fun, right? Well not really, just thinking about doing all those hours is very wrecking. I still need ideas on what to do, like I want to volunteer at public libraries, hospitals, my previous school when I don't have school myself, and all those jazzy stuff.

Any suggestions besides the volunteering in library, hospital (I have to wait 'til I'm 16 years old D:,) and my previous school?


3. I Dislike All Subjects But Elective (ART)!

Art is not easy folks. You may think it is, because it's all drawing pretty flowers, but once high school starts it's like BAM you're left dumbstruck and stupid. Hahaha! Sorry that was totally rude. Anyways, it's true though. I mean, I'm practically acing the class, I don't know because we're starting out with drawings and drawings are the easiest thing for me. The second part of the stuff is painting, and that's what I want to work on. I don't know how to paint, I never painted as much in my middle school year, but yes, I'll have to wait until spring. How fun.

4. Questions

(1) Add advices here xD
(2) Anything to add?
(3) Tell me about your experiences in any of the previous three subjects. I'm very curious (:
(4) Anyone want to whore me out a story? I may or may not have time to read it all in a few days but I will try and get to it ASAP. I'm busy this whole week but I want to read some stories to fill the empty gaps.
September 14th, 2010 at 04:21am