First Journal...

I have no reason to make a journal, so I'm going to make one for the first time. As you can see, there's no logic in that. And because this is called a journal, I will write down how I'm feeling right now.

Have you ever felt too tired that you almost feel like your body will just shut down in just a second? Yes, well, I'm feeling like that right now. I'm not sure if it came from being busy or not being busy at all. I do know that sometimes I tend to snore or drool when I'm too tired (or that's what I was told I would do), my self-alarm will shut down while making me wake up late, or I have myself inside my dreams (usually I'm not in them).

Oh yes, now that I mention dreams. Have you ever had these bizarre dreams and you don't know why? I had many bizarre dreams before and it usually has me in it. For example, My little brothers and I was being chased by these furballs (not like the Critters movie), and we tried to get away from them. Another is seeing some guy's face I've never met before, and it felt too realistic. I may have seen him before and didn't remember. But then, it might be some random guy that my mind made up. Eh, I don't know. And anyways, I won't remember most of my bizarre dreams. I just remember it being bizarre.

Well, since I'm feeling tired, I'm going to wrap this up. And to those who read this journal, I am sorry that you took away your time to read this uninteresting journal. But I must say, I should not be at fault for your own decision of curiosity.

And sometimes I wonder, why people comment that 'it's a waste of time' to someone when they also took more wasted seconds of their time with a comment like that. I also wonder why people bother putting up hating comments when those comments are either going to deleted or ignored and then post more comments upon comments by commenting the same exact thing when they could have just not looked at the reply and leave it alone. Or why people respond to their hate comment and then post more comments upon comments by just defending themselves when it does nothing but waste space and time. And why do people ask why the sky is blue when they know it's not the only color that the sky is? The sky turns black and have small white spots (stars) at night, or it turns red, yellow, orange, and colors in-between those when the sun sets or rises. There are those Auroras too (google it if you don't know what they are). Why don't they ask why the sky is black at night? Or why it turns red when the sun sets? Or why it turns yellow when it rises? I'm rather finished with this.

In the end, I didn't really wrap things up. Well, I hope I learned something from this, and I think I know what I learned. I learned that I'm not great at writing journals at all. -_-;;
September 15th, 2010 at 03:04am