60's music (The Young Veins, anyone?) & the usual school shit.

I found a new type of music to fawn over, and it makes me smile real wide. Because most of these songs are actually happy. Not to mention old-fashioned. Allow me to enlighten you:



Keep in mind that this is absolutely not my normal choice of listening material. I sometimes have unexplainable attachments to music, though. The Young Veins are a great example of that. I still adore Panic! though, and I will forever prefer them.

Anyway...

Today was the third day of school, and I have to say, it hasn't been too extraordinarily bad. Of course, it's still school, so it's not as if I'm having the time of my life. And it's also only the very beginning, so the work load will be getting considerably heavier in due time. But my teachers are pretty decent. For the most part. So I really don't have much to complain about.

Except for the fact that I am obligated to take a total of sixteen major tests this year. Most of which will determine my fate when it comes to choosing a high school.

Otherwise, it's all good.
I also have a new found love for tumblr. Much like Mibba, there is always someone to relate to on there. For some reason, tumblr people seem to have a much better sense of humor than the people I have to see everyday.

Lord, I'm anti-social.
September 15th, 2010 at 03:15am