Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn. But you should. Cause this is about my stories.

So. I've finished the story map for "Hearts & Spades" and the sequel, which I believe was named "Into Your Arms." I sure hope so. I used pen.
Now then, as I sat in my drama class watching two seniors arguing over custody of a creepy plastic baby doll, I thought to myself...

SELF! You should rewrite Monroeville Academy! And here's how!

Then I came up with this whole new idea and the vampires will be like Vampire-Diaries-vampires, now that I have taken Vampire 101 and learned a couple new tricks along the way from this Vampirology book I got at Coscto. The major change is that the school is mostly human, and Scarlett and Dante are stray vampires. Oh, how I have evil evil EVIL things planned :D

AND THEN, as I brainstormed with Melody during a particularly boring summer afternoon, we came up with the idea of a "Nightmare on Dandy Street" spinoff, despite the fact that the original still isn't completed and probably never will be. The main characters will be Gabe Saporta, as our sexy vampire hunter, and Isabel, as the vampire of his dysfunctional affections.
Did you know that Gabe Saporta is going to be fucking 31 this year?! I thought he was maybe 26-27!!

Point is, the new story is entitled "Tonight, I Just Don't Give A Damn" and will be posted most likely once "Into Your Arms" is finished as I still have to write the story map and all that fun stuff. I hope to be finished with the Alec/Ivory trilogy by Thanksgiving, give or take a couple weeks. All I know is that you will hate the ending of IYA. Compare it to the ending of "The Sopranos." But a little more intense. I'll leave you to make your own conclusions from it.

Quick question. Why have none of you commented on chapter 3 of H&S? That took me a while, you know. Go read. Comment. And then read Monroeville Academy and comment. And I'll send you some digital love.

Ah, school. I have to go memorize my monologue now. And my part as Beatrice from "The Effect Of Gamma Rays on Man-In-The-Moon Marigolds." If you've read it, you know what a crazy bitch I play :D

--A
September 15th, 2010 at 03:42am