3. Honesty

This is the third of a slew of journals I'm going to write. Obviously, this one relates to honesty, and relates quite a bit to my last journal. Well, I think all of the journals will relate to each other in some way.

You are free to disagree, agree, and to say whatever you want in response to these journals. You are also free to not reply if you wish to.
In these journals I am not commanding you to do anything. This is a free country, after all. (Unless you aren't in the US.)

Anyways, honesty. This is a lot more than telling the truth, yes? Like I talked about previously, we all have morals, yes? Is honesty one of them?
I wouldn't know.

Although honesty is technically one of morality's issues, I thought it was important enough for it to get it's own journal. So, here it is.

Lies and deceit can hurt others, even if we don't mean it. Even the simple act of pretending to be someone else can bring emotional pain to another when they find out.

Think about it. If everybody lied so often we would never be sure if anyone was telling the truth or not, would you like it?
One person hiding behind deceit is enough to hurt more than one person. Agree?

I lost of my train of thought again, so I'll stop here. -.-

Comments?
September 15th, 2010 at 05:27am