Sister

I can't write poetry. So there will probably never be one poem in that section of this site.. But I can do a few other things. Like vent, brag, love, hate, and cry. I don't have a problem with displaying my emotions with the world, but I think I may have a problem with myself on other certain levels. I feel like I'm the luckiest girl one minute and I feel like I have the most wonderful people in life, but the next minute I think everyone hates my guts. I don't know why my emotions get the best of me. I guess maybe I'm somewhat bipolar since my moods easily change. It sadly only takes a second for me to be really ecstatic about a situation but then... There's always that one person that ruins it for me. And in this case, I guess I could say that this one person really did change everything for me. She was everything. She was my life, my every breath. Not... In a romantic or lustful way, but in a way that made me think I had every ounce of love in the world. For all my life I had never stayed so true and committed to anyone. Not my parents, not past lovers, friends, but this one girl. I gave her all I could possibly give. She never knew how much I loved her. She was the ultimate figure, more powerful than anyone's favorite super hero, she was my idol, my whole heart. And then one day I guess it must've been necessary for her to rip my heart out of my chest and watch me cry and roll on the floor like a pathetic little girl. I guess there really was no other way but to change my belief in her, make me hate her, fear her, but yet... Even now. Even though she doesn't care or think the same, she's still my family. As much as I have let go of the woman she has become, I will never let go of who she used to be. The most beautiful woman that loved me.
September 15th, 2010 at 07:11am