I'm sick of this life. +Questions

Well why am i sick of it?

-No matter how hardi try, I can't be attractive enough to attract a boyfriend. I feel like i'm the only girl who can't manage that. It seem's like it's so simple. Boy you like+Boy likes you=instant connection. Well that's how it work's with everyone else, i seem to go. I like a boy+he likes someone else+I feel used+another one comes along= Me liking a lot of guys and being 'just friends'.

-So everyone says i'm skinny and i can't believe them it's like their lying. I see them call other's skinny then ten seconds later their whales. How can i trust their judgement? Personally i look in the mirror in the morning and feel bloated, sometimes i skip meals until i think i see improvement. Not to mention when i go to the beach i feel like when people stare at me they think i'm just a fat little hoe trying to look skinny.

-I need something new, i want to cut my hair or make it scene, but will that even look good in brown hair?? i don't think so. Plus i want belly ring but i don't want to draw more attention to my stomach. I also want a think fringe to cover my face, because i'm so plain and my look is so common. I really hate my image why couldn't i have been born nicer and prettier and a non-nerd?

-Why do people hate me? Ever since kindergarten all the popular people hated me. They made my cry and they even shoved dirt in my mouth. I had no real friend's, and i still don't. Everyone keeps secret's from me and everyone calls me spore of the devil, What did i do to get this reputation? It's not like there is anyone else any they don't hate me to the point of no existence, But they are all ' Best friends. i have no one.

Questions
-how could i change me dull brown hair?
-Where do lost socks go?
-Where you ever hopeless and single?
-Do you ever want to crawl under your rock away from the world?
-What do you want to hold right now?
September 15th, 2010 at 09:03am