The Dog Days Are Over, For The Time Being.

I've been listening to a lot of Florence + The Machine lately. Her performance at the VMAs was awesome in my opinion. I thought a lot of them were actually, but that's not why I'm writing this.

Recently, all my professors have piled up on assignments. I don't really know why. But it bothers me. One of my professors assigned two different essays due on Thursday so I'm basically going to camp out in the library all day. Fun, fun, fun.

I've been listening, to what I think, is some really good music lately. Most of them, surprisingly, have been recommendations from my suitemates/floormates which kind of surprises me, but in the best way possible. It's mostly stuff that I probably would have found eventually, but for some reason haven't yet. My one friend in my suite is obsessed with ALO and Donovan Frankenreiter. Who I've heard of since I'm semi-obsessed with Jack Johnson, but never took the time to listen to. But it's really good music to study/read/relax too so if you're into that kind of thing definitely give them a listen.

My birthday is in exactly one month. I find that exciting. October birthdays rule.

I got tickets to go see Lewis Black this morning. I stood in line for 2 hours, but I know it'll be worth it just because he's hysterical.

Okay, now I'm rambling.

But I have a couple questions,

1.) What's your guilty pleasure music to listen to? (Mine personally is Sean Kingston and Enrique Iglesias. Don't ask.)
2.) What did you think of the VMAs? I wasn't really impressed aside from the performances and Lady Gaga's meat/let's piss of peta some more, dress.

Okay, I'm done and going to class.
BYE (:
September 15th, 2010 at 05:18pm