Completely random and pointless. (much like my life xD)

So.. over weight and a social retard. these are the words you'd expect to hear when hearing my cat being described.. and this is why i think we made such a great connection. Now my cat isn't what you call a normal cat, He never lands on his feet, and cant stop falling over, but you just love him. (especially when he gets stuck in trees and you need a open sleeping bag to catch him). So i named him after a herb, Bazil.

A Black bundle of joy. my other cat, and yes she's a schizophrenic. I would of named her shadow... ya' know, dark, mysterious, stealthy... no. Instead she runs away from her own shadow, hates anything that moves. piss's when she's scared and now has a kidney problem and we just learnt she's allergic to fleas. So i named her Lucy inspired by the crazy woman who lives down the street.

A multicoloured rainbow. Different coloured feet and cute red lips, my third cat. She's abnormally fluffy and small. I wanted to name her something cute and adorable like Socks but my brother had a say in the matter. After many years living with us she got hit by a car and survived. she had scuffed her nose and face making her nose shorter and her red lips disappear. Then Bazil scratched her eye (by accident i hope) and she had to have it taken out. My poor one eyed pirate cat soldiered on. now walking into things and easily confused, she walked into the road once again, and like before surviving. She broke her jaw. now there's a small gap between her mouth where she constantly dribbles, shes a nutcase and is slightly brain damaged. her name? fluffy.

as you can see, my family are the best at choosing cats. the Skitz Lucy likes to clime into dark corners. one being a small corner behind me piled high with random crap we shall never use but wont get rid of just incase. She'll climb high and then BANG! she would have stepped on something and fallen down somewhere. and yet she still goes there. I've never before had the pleasure of imitating the natural confectionery advert and say 'bad cat bad cat' but now i can. As i told this story out loud whilst stroking fluffy it suddenly hit me. it took me 58.23 seconds to realise.. i was talking to a fucking cat.

Random and completely pointless. (no cats were harmed except for fluffy but i cant really stop that and Bazil.. who died so this disclaimery thing is really pointless.... but you know that I didn't harm the cats that's all good) Me and my family are cat lovers we truly are. Don't hate me or report me for my own cats retardation.
September 16th, 2010 at 06:03pm