Ello Lovelies (insert awesome witty title here)

Life is fast paced and extremely hard, but only if we allow it to be that way. Life is what we make of it, so in the end, life is what we want it to be, whether it’s good or bad. Sometimes, we get caught up in the reality and don’t take time to stop and dream of the future, the next step, or maybe even the impossibly possible. It’s time we just look at the state we are in and see if this is really how we want to leave this world. If you died today, would you be happy with what you’ve done with and to yourself? Would you look back on everything and say, I did what I could to be happy? Wouldn’t you rather look back at your mistakes and smile than look back at them and grimace? Think about what would cause the difference. The only thing that would make you grimace is regret, and regret is not something you want plaguing your life. We are supposed to make mistakes, learn from them, try and better ourselves and move on from them. Those who dwell on the darker sides of life only need a push in the right direction, or maybe a hand to guide them through the tougher times. We mustn’t push away those who need help, nor should we reject help when it is offered. I am young and have yet to fully live my life and experience all that I can and want to, but I know that life is incredibly valuable and we cannot waste it by not enjoying what we can of it. I admit, sometimes I end up in a funk, upset and in tears, but I know sadness only lasts if we hold onto it.

Just something I wanted to write *shrugs*

Reeses Pieces & Hershey's Kisses
Wynn
September 17th, 2010 at 04:43am