Love and Stuff

Okay, so, there's these two guys I like; Chris and Case.

Case:

Thursday, Case saw my arm. He was so sweet about finding out. He keeps checking my arm to make sure I haven't cut. And he was all like, "Don't worry, I won't tell anyone, Abbie. I promise." He refuses to tell anyone, no matter how persistent they are. It's so sweet.

The next day, in first period, we were meditating (my teacher is really weird and awesome like that), and I sat next to Case and my friend, Nikki. Nikki saw my arm and completely freaked, so I was upset. Case was all comforting me and he hugged me. He frigging hugged me. Oh my God, it was the best day ever. :)

Chris:

In science, I sit next to Chris, so I got to talk to him before our test. Apparently, he found out Case knew a secret of mine, so he was all bugging me throughout the whole class period. So, I finally showed him. He made me feel so much better. And then he asked for my phone number! Ah, it was amazing. :)

Other Stuff:

I would show you a picture of them, but you know; you'd be pretty freaked if some random chick posted your picture on a website, right? So here:

Case looks a lot like Eli from Degrassi:
Image
Hotness, right?

And Chris; he's tall (one of the only guys my age taller than me), and big (but not like, fat big; like, muscly big). He has blonde hair; really, really messy and thick and awesome. He has blue eyes, I think.

He sounds like your typical surfer guy, but he doesn't look like that at all. I'm not really sure how to describe him. He's just, like, got a look all his own. :)
September 18th, 2010 at 04:47pm