Okay Mibba, I have a confession. I may get banned, but I might as well be anyway.

I'm breaking the rules as it is

I'll just come right out and say it. You may or may not recognize the name or remember me from a while ago. I had a few different usernames on my old account. For a while it was either Jessie Sycamore or Jessie In Calalini but most knew me as Jessie. Or those I was friends with knew me as that.

So yes, this is a new account I made. I know that's breaking the rules, although the rule is that you can't have two different account and this is technically my only one since my old account is inactive. But I'm sure I'll be banned anyway.

Yes, I was an idiot on my old account. I knowingly broke the rules and paid for it with a terminated account and trust me, I'm pretty sure I learned my lesson. Two years worth of significant journal entries, two years of working to get recognition for the writing I showed on here and two years worth of friends I'd made on this site was suddenly gone.

Believe it or not, it took a very long while to get used to not having Mibba in my life. As pathetic as it sounds, it was a huge part of my life. It was there when I was sad, or anxious or feeling creative. I had people I actually considered friends. I looked forward coming home from school or work knowing Mibba was waiting for me.

Having a new account isn't the same and having to be careful as to make sure no one remembers me or knowing that I made a new account isn't working out for me. I don't know why I felt like it was important for you guys to know who I am, because it doesn't matter anyway.

I guess I haven't been able to really let go of this site. But I also guess that I have to move on.
September 18th, 2010 at 09:02pm