I'm wondering what makes a person want to be a..

fake?

Do you have too much time on your hands? Does it boost your self-esteem?
It bothers me that there are too many on here.
There are so many genuine people on here too, but I wish there were more.
I'm tired of seeing a person and I'm like, "Oh..well, you can obviously tell that person isn't real."

I strongly dislike that..that's what Myspace is for. Go bother them and be fake on there. Because, in all honesty, if you're not gonna be real here, then leave.

I hate talking to someone then they admit to me that they played with me the whole time. Well, thanks for nothing. I thought we were becoming great friends.

And another thing that bothers me..how can you date someone on here? If you don't know them/they're from a different county. You really waste your time on this site to go and flirt with people you don't know/will probably never meet? Come on, that's stupid. Be realistic and if you can flirt on here, then you sure can go flirt with a REAL person in REAL life and get a REAL boyfriend or girlfriend.

I'm sorry, I just had to let that out. Because I see way too many people that are fake or whatever.

If I wasted your time, I'm sorrrrry. D:
September 19th, 2010 at 05:04am