Days 23, 24, 25, 26, 27 - Bloody Island/GA/Rules.

Days 23, 24, 25, 26, 27 - College = Crazy.

I've obviously been pretty busy this past. I wish I could also claim to have accomplished a lot, but I have not. But I got some stuff done, that I've been wanting to finish for a while, so it's all good.

Early this past week was unremarkable. It was the typical college day: go to school, hang with the buddies, go home, eat, chores, homework, sleep. The good news is that I talked to the company I ordered my defunct headphones from, and they're totally willing to send me out a new pair next week. So, yay! I'm getting a working pair now (:

I stayed home from school on Thursday. Well, okay, let's be frank, I ditched. I just had a ton of stuff to do that day, and there's drama with my best friend's [yup, the one's that gone] family, not like 'bitch I'mma kill you drama' but personal drama, and I wanted to be there for them, and just lots of little things that needed doing, so I didn't go to class and did those things instead. Besides, I only have one class a day, the teacher doesn't take roll, and she puts everything we did/discussed in class, and all the notes online. It's not like I missed anything.

Friday was our field trip! Such a long day. It was ridiculous. I had to get up at 5 in the morning, and was at school at 6:30, and we left at 7. Then we drove almost 3 hours to our destination and had an interesting day. Which, trust me, involved a lot of bus ride time. We went to a spot were an Native American Massacre occurred and talked to the descendants and took part in a tribal ritual and then studied landscape and went to a museum. The place was called Bloody Island. Makes college sound pretty cush, right? Well, it is, but it isn't. We work pretty hard. Despite what it sounds like.

And Ghost Adventures is new again! I love that show, seriously. I wanna go ghost hunting sometime for reals. I'm glad it's back, haha.

Rules, for my story updates:
I will continue updating my stories as regularly as I can, as long as I get at least 1 comment for update. With the amount of subscribers I have for every story, that doesn't sound like too much. I'm not going to update them if people don't care enough to spend a moment to comment. So yeah, there ya go. I said, and so it is.

Currently I'm working on: reading three different books for Libs, taking detailed notes on said readings, writing an essay for Libs, writing a short paper for Anthro, and doing a math assignment for Anthro. Fun stuff. Heh.

Hope you all have a good Saturday night (:

Song of the day: Misery - Maroon 5.

This made me smile: Pic. I love Ghost Adventures (:
September 19th, 2010 at 06:50am