Would anyone be interested in making me a profile layout?

I really wish I was smart enough or had the patience to do it myself because if I knew how to do it I could be really creative. Unless someone can try and explain to me how it's done, I won't be able to do it on my own.

I've seen a lot of really cool layouts on here and someone had to have made it. So if there's anyone out there who would want to make me one, that would be pretty awesome. I can picture how I want it, I just haven't the first clue how to do the coding and everything. I can explain the way I'd want in through a message or something like that. It would be greatly appreciated!

---

On another note, since I know journals have to be worthwhile, I'm having a stressful day. I start school tomorrow, which I only found out about two days ago, and I'm so not prepared. I have no supplies, I need a bus pass and I don't have that either. My biggest thing though, is that I need to find my high school diploma. Now, if I can't find it they just make me take a basic test and that's that. But my issue is this; if I have to take that test, I have to go in early and miss my therapy appointment again. This is the third week I haven't been able to go in and I'm getting restless. So I have to search my house high and low for this thing so I can still go to therapy.

Note to self: Never do something spontaneous again.
September 19th, 2010 at 07:27pm