What Is Your TV Addiction? | Questions at End

I don't watch very many TV shows, but the ones I do watch I get a little too much into haha. By 'too into' I mean screaming at the TV when something I don't like happens and laughing and yelling when something bad happens to someone I don't like. Anyone else admit to being as psychotic as me?

My 'addictions' are"

Image

Image
Image

Image

In order:
Supernatural
The Vampire Diaries
and
Nikita(:
My favorite out of the 3 are Supernatural.

The one thing that sucks about these shows though is I have to say home and tape them, and now supernatural is on a Friday D: I'm going to have no f*cking life because my mom can't bring me anywhere Wednesdays because she'll be late to work and I live too far to walk, plus my dad is either too f*cking lazy to drive me or he's too drunk. My brother used to drive me but he once again quit his job so he doesn't have the gas to drive me. People are trying really hard to get a job these days and he gets quitting! He should be happy he had one!

Ahem.. but anyways, I also can't leave on Thursdays and Fridays because I have to record Supernatural, the Vampire Dairies, and Nikita for my mom. Why? Because no one else in my house will do it because they're assholes. It takes a total of like 1 minute to walk to the TV, turn it on, put it on channel 14, and hit record.

Put how are my Nikita and Vampire Diaries fans liking the episodes so far?

And whose pumped for Supernatural on Friday!? :D

01.) What's your favorite 3 shows?
Already listed above?
02.) Do you watch any of the shows listed above?
Obviously (:
03.) If so, which ones?
.
04.) Do you want to be an actor/actress someday?
No. Most of them end up being alcoholics, drug addicts, or whores. I don't know if it's because they're not strong enough mentally or they just have too much money or what, but I don't want to end up like that no matter how much money I'd make. Plus not only is a lot of positive attention on you, but there's just enough if not more negative.
05.) What is your favorite day of the week and why?
Saturday. One word: Freedom!
06.) Least favorite?
Monday. It's the slowest day of the week for me.
07.) Do you like dogs? Are you good with them?
Love them. And yes(: Last night my dad was trying to train his puppy. He tried for 45 to get her to listen to him but she didn't so he gave up and said "she is untrainable." Earlier today I brought her outside and within 3 minutes I got her to do what I wanted her to haha. She has trouble when cars go by and other distractions though. But ohh yeah. Untrainable my ass. Everyone leaves training her and making her obedient up to me, so in my mind she is actually my baby girl(: She's just going to listen to me in the end. She still won't do what they say.
08.) What is your favorite animal?
Dogs(:
09.) Any plans for the week?
Today I'm going to my friends house in like an hour. Tomorrow I'm hanging with the same friend after school. Tuesday I'm hanging with my friend R and having her help me with my homework. Wednesday-Friday I can't do jack shit D: Saturday I'm hanging with a few people and possibly going to the movies and maybe Sunday we're having another party for my brother. He turned 18. Nothing very exciting going on.
10.) What things annoy you most?
Top three things I hate the most:
1. People accusing me of something I didn't do. My brother felt the wrath of Kris the other day for accusing me of breaking a church statue that was from like the 1700's.
2. Getting yelled at for no reason. I seem to be the only one in my family it happens to yet I am one of the few good kids in my family.
3. People trying to start with me over the internet. Every time someone has started being a bitch to me over the internet I have done nothing wrong. I'm not just saying that because I think I am Ms. Perfect, because I sure as hell don't think I am. But normally they just start saying shit that doesn't make sense. I don't think I have ever gone full out and do the immature thing but to me it is really pathetic when people start random shit because they are so insecure that they have to fight with someone they have never met because in real life they are most likely too much of a pussy to actually stand up for themselves or whatever so they try and be tough to people through a keyboard.

End rant haha.
September 19th, 2010 at 11:50pm