Why Would It Matter If I'm Gay or Not?

Sooooo I have short hair. Like boy hair and I'm a girl ( cutting it shorter). I've got confidence and drive, compassion and harshness, difference and dude, I've got the hair! But this isn't the movies, and when you say things on typing its just not the same. I'm the girl who can't speak more than her cloths other than when I'm angry. I don't do anything my age group does and I'm a huge nerd just because I read fanticy and write. In school I'm not good at anything. I can't play a sport or figure out the math. I'm not the best at drawing but I tell a story in every picture, but nobody gives a crap. I'm not perfect, and I have so many screwed things with me that I will never speak about, so don't ask. And I'm a total loser at my school.

So stupid A popular jerks think its fun to ruin my life, lke saying I'm a lesbo. But why would that matter, and why is that counted as a meen word? why does it matter if I am gay or not. I'm not , but I see nothing wrong with someone being gay. Why would the whole freaking school talk about something that doesn't even matter? And to add on, they will not say a thing about it to my face (mostly), the wimps. They hate all gay people, and this one kid is gay so no one will sit by him or even SPEAK to him!!! It's crazy, I'm telling you.

Know what I'm saying? Comment.
September 20th, 2010 at 11:04pm