Too dead to rant about the world's current state. I would be ashamed, were I capable of it. Arrogance has its perks, though.

It's just one of those days. I hate working OT and never getting a break, but hardly ever do I actually want my days off - I sit around, do nothing, sit more, and make discoveries about where I am in life.
Where I am is... yeh. I'unno. Could've worked harder in school. I had my reasons, though.

I woke up with one of those sick, wary feelings. Lucky for me, my co-worker IM'd me about 30 minutes ago to let me know a shift lead quit. We've been trying to line up replacements for people who've left since May, and we finally got it to the point where we were only remotely understaffed, if not sorta not-quite-there with the training for new guys. Less than a week ago. So, that explains part of my unknown-dread when waking up, this morning - I figure I know what the other parts are, but they're not worth bringing up.
Besides, the friend who IM'd me is under a lot more stress than I am, right now. I just feed off of it like a leech, cuz I'm cool like that.

edit: I'm just tired. That's all it is. The bloodshot-eyes kind of tired. My back aches non-stop, everything's heavy, and even though time's going so slow, there's just... not enough. lol. I'm like an old man. That's all I am.

I got myself a Dratini in Pokemanz, but I can't be arsed to turn on the game and press buttons, right now. I was writing something, but I got to the editing process and got to the point of 'oh fuck, I'm bored'.
Someone tell me what I should be writing, so I don't have to edit other stuff. I'd almost rather be writing one of my friend's term papers, again. At least it was a fun topic.
Who am I kidding - I loved that paper. My work on that was second only to the valedictorian speech I wrote for a friend. I was pleased to know it made people cry, because it was some bullshit effort.
Yeahhh.
Tell me what I should be doing, guys.

Until then, I'm sitting around reading webcomics. Questionable Content, Girls with Slingshots, and Something*Positive, mostly. I recommend Something*Positive to everyone. The cynicism apparent throughout ten years of writing is amazing, if not beautiful - not that it doesn't have it's really great moments.
The main character, Davan, reminds me of someone, but I can't place who:
The way I see it, there's so much love and beauty in the world, and someone has to balance that shit out.
for instance.

Words to live by, and I hope I do a damn good job at it, guys.

Trying to think of something happy to leave off at, but I don't own a puppy, and there are no cuddly kittens in the general area which I could have without doing what's considered 'abduction', which is a shame. It's not my fault their cats follow me home in groups.
... My following comment would've been considered relatively hostile, if not straight-out harassment. =D
You make the connection.

I will cheer myself up by looking at Jessica Alba.
.... Yuuup. That made my day better. She's puuuurty.

Tell me what to write, guys. I'm brain dead and want someone else to do all the hard work for me.. Do it. Otherwise, I'll start dishing out awkward smut. Anyone who's seen the results of that would know this is a bad idea. Don't put yourselves through that. You can clean yourself, but your mind will never heal.

EDIT:
Something*Positive.
READ IT.
September 21st, 2010 at 12:03am