I´m Just Not Made For Studying... Or School... Are you?

Okay, I have 2 exams tomorrow, and I should be studying, but... nah... I´ll study for comunication before going to bed, and I´ll leave math for tomorrow, 5 minutes before the test, hehe, that´s me always so freaking responsible.

Right now I feel just so numb... =(

And it´s wierd, ´cause I had a quite fair day, I walked into my friend I hadn´t seen like... in 4 years! We were both so freaked out haha I hung out with her for about an hour, lucky me, the teacher of that hour didn´t come, so we got to hang out, awsome, isn´t it?

I don´t know why I feel like this, it came out of nowhere =/ I fucking hate the teenage drama.

Well, from what my friend told me I apparently got an D on english, minus one point, which means an E, and I don´t even know why... I haven´t seen my test, but it just really sucks, what if I´m thrown out of AP, I wouldn´t mind normal classes, but I would mind having to buy the stupid exercises book, it´s just lame. The day of the exam (last class), I had plans, and well, I just wanted to get the hell out, it´s not like I have plans every fucking friday, so, yeah, I rushed it, and I didn´t remember well enough the stuff I was taught like... 5 years ago! I know how to communicate with the language, and this stupid journal is a proof of it! Isn´t it! I just get mixed up with some terms and timings and stuff when I have to put it in a certain way... God, this sucks.

Well, I just posted up a three shot for an A7X contest, and I must say it is quite different from what I write, but I liked writing it, I might as well write more of that type of stuff... I don´t know.

It´s called Nightmare, how about you go read it for me? Please? :P Comment?

So that´s how whoring feels like... xD cool. haha

How was your day?
September 21st, 2010 at 07:08am