STOP PLAYING YOUR TRUMPET AT 8 AM YOU NINNY! >[

The little children that live next door are always making noise. Last New Years, on New Years Eve, they were banging pots and pans and screaming "OMG IT'S 2010!!! :D :D :D" and making a huge deal out of the New Years. What's so great about the New Years anyways? It's the same thing every year. Well, last year, I wasn't cleaning spilled wine, but still... Anyway, that night I was trying to keep a regular sleeping schedule, and they wanted to ruin it. I was about to throw a book at them, but a.) there were no books around, b.) the snow from the roof out of my window would of tempted me to throw ice snowballs at their round heads, and c.) I was trying to sleep. Naturally, the one morning when I demand peace and quiet (because they, the demons, were so quiet during the summer, wtf), the demons decide to play their trumpets* at their bus stop which happens to be bellow my windows. I was seriously considering to throw my lava lamp at their heads, but that would of been disastrous. I love my lava lamp. I named him Dean.

Even if I was supposed to be in second period, arguing with my crazy art teacher, while the demons were waiting at their bus stop, I stayed home because twelve hours earlier, I stubbed my little pinkie toe on a huge book that was on my floor. The stub caused the little runt of a toe to bleed for five minutes straight. This morning, when I attempted to crawl out of bed, my toe -I can imagine- had the most painful face ever, something like D:. I stayed home, since all the pressure from walking goes to my little runt of a toe... Also, my left knee was causing me pain, so, yeah... My friend thought I died because I didn't go to school for two straight days... And I might not go tomorrow...

*Who gives eight year olds trumpets?! Last year, was the recorder and the clarinet, which are not that obnoxious, but trumpets?! Seriously?

Third graders are getting more loud and rude these days, I remember when I was their age, I was very polite and minded my own business. Not to mention, I never played the trumpet while people that live above my bus stop were sleeping.
September 22nd, 2010 at 03:21am