Rant

Team Vampire?

All teenage girls want is undying love. Its all about being bitten and sparkling, well im about to put a huge stake through your beliefs!

Its so true What the hell, do we really need some glitter loving,big haired, pale skinned retard like Robert Pattinson?HELL NO stick with fricking humans retards! Vampires arent real,Kristen Stewart isnt Meena Harper(Dracula) and Robert Pattinson sure as hell isnt Dracula.Nosferatu, Dracula those are real vampires and they didnt sparkle.There is no love in vampirism nor is there a lion and a lamb.What was Stephanie Meyers on when she wrote Twilight, cause god it seems like she was high!Oh and Dracula sure as hell didnt knock up Meena Harper,he made her one of the undead.And dont you dare pull up Taylor Lautner in this, because any man who takes off his shirt every minute on screen isnt a werewolf hes the situation(Jersey Shore).REAL MEN dont sparkle,turn into wolves or tease their hair to the point of poodle poof , if you want to see a real vampire watch Dracula.We need some sense in this world and Robert Pattinson needs to lay off the hairspray and glitter! Now turn off that stupid movie and watch a real vampire at work! You want a team heres my freaking team:Team Screw Twilight!
September 22nd, 2010 at 01:17pm