Hi guys, I'm sorry!

Okay, well I only actually have readers for "Flight of a Dragon" but sadly I haven't had the heart to write, and I am so sorry but I have my own excuses.

School started up and my university level courses (don't worry, still high school) give me a fair amount of homework. Add on the fact that I transferred to be with the friends I should never have gone away from, the many mishaps with my transfer including putting me in the wrong way, and the mess with the transportation board about the bus (I'm "out of catchment" because I'm on the line. Really? Thanks for messing with me). But, none of the listed above is the real reason I haven't written.

I moved away from those friends to get away from a boy. I couldn't handle him, stuff happened after I left, and things are pretty bad between us. I won't go into the heart wretching details or try to explain my own confusing reactions. Now that I am at this new school I am dealing with him again. My friends have been trying to keep him from talking to me or bothering me, but we undoubtedly catch each other's eye. Man, is THAT awkward. I can't help thinking maybe I should give him a chance, but then he pisses me off and that goes to the wind.

Well, anyways, I've been trying to focus on sorting through the mess of emotions within me, and wondering if I should confront him about all the crap but who knows. Anyways, my sad story, so sorry I haven't updated. Email me if you want to encourage me to write, or just talk, or to tell me what you think is going to happen. I have the main plot lined up, I just have to figure out how Casius is going to take it, and it hasn't been on my mind.

~Mini
September 23rd, 2010 at 03:07am