again

Today I started to feel sick. I feel like I'm dying of allergies or something. And I'm sorry tired I wish I could sleep in tomorow but I have a dentist appointment that I'm kinda dreading. I don't like it when your at the dentist and they try to talk to you with their tools in your mouth. What do you they expect you to chat your life story right there. I promise I won't stop going to your office if you don't talk to me while your working on my teeth. But whatever I have to go get my teeth cleaned.
I have another test tomorrow for U.S History and I'm kinda scared. I really hope I do well. I'm studying right now so that should help. Should being the key word here. What else is new?hmm oh yeah just wrote a new chapter in my story, gotta say this one was my favorite so far. If your interested please read my stories if not that's cool.
Tomorrow is thursday and yall know what that means right? no no one.lol
it means that the next day is FRIDAY which means sleeping in!!! YEAH!!!!!! Piece of advice for the day when you get older and start going to college sleeping in or sleeping at all becomes one of the little things you look forward to every week. I promise no matter how your week was SLEEP will be the one thing that keeps you going.
What else um?...I am trying out for a speaking role in my choir's production!!! I have to practice my british accent which is kinda irronic that my story is in England. Weird. Oh and frozen yogurt is the best thing ever. If you ever go try the faye special peanutbutter and chocolate flavor with reese peanut buttercups on top unless you are allergic to peanuts or chocolate then don't!
Well I hope yall have a great day tomorrow and enjoy this week. Remember I just finished a new chapter so if you want to read it I deffiantely encourage it. Thanks and have a great tomorrow!!!
sincerely,
Faye <3
September 23rd, 2010 at 06:20am