Days 28, 29, 30, 31 - Whitest Kids U' Know, Nick Jay, College!

Hola everyone (:
Where in the world have I been? Well, let me explain it to you in the simplest possible way: college life.

This week and last week have felt like the first "real" weeks of college because work has picked up a lot. So, the little free time I have had has been dedicated to essays and reading and assignments, so bear with me.

I got to talk to my bestie again on Sunday, like she has promised, she's going to call every weekend from now on, which is both good and bad. Good because it's like we're still together and it's nice to hear her voice. Bad because I start getting over being without her, then I hear her voice and go through the "missing you" stage all over again. So, you know, it's got pros and cons.

One of my newer buddies got me into the Whitest Kids U' Know this week. I love it. My new found obsession with it is just ridiculous. One afternoon, instead of doing an essay I watched three hours of the show on youtube. How sad, right? If you wanna see funny, stupid stuff I recommend it. Especially the Abe Lincoln skit. Note though, if you are easily offended and don't like sexual stuff or bad language, it's not for you. Just saying.

I also finally got Nick Jonas' album! Well, the one with him and his band. Loved it, fo sho. It's so different from normal Jonas Brothers stuff, which I didn't expect at all. Even one of my friends, who totally hates JB liked the album. So, go and check it out, you'll probably like it too. Oooooh and I finally got myself some JB shades. I've been looking for like ever and finally found a pair I like! They're awesome. They're here.

Soooo yeah. That's basically what's been going on for the past few days. Not too exciting, just a lot of school. But then again, college will do that to you. More updates soon? I hope so (:
September 23rd, 2010 at 07:35am