Sitting in class

My school day has only just begun. Sitting here in first period bored out of my mind. It's only September but I'm ready for it to be over. Senior year is the year where a lot of decision have to be made. I have to leave behind a lot of people and memories. My friends who I've had great times and meaningful conversations with. My family who has supported me through everything and a mother who has tried her hardest as a single parent to raise me right. My father is still in my life but having him in Texas because my grandma is sick has taken its tole. Talking to him on the phone and missing him at holidays has put a strain on me. I try to sound strong on the phone but sometimes I just want to beg him to come home, but I know he can't just yet. He has to be there for his mother. Even if she's not his biological mother, she raised him and made him into the man I know.

I'm still deciding on what college I want to go to. I have the passion to major in creative writing but i also have to think about my future. I don't want to struggle with a publisher or fight to get my work noticed and have no money to provide for my family. I want to write something that people can connect to, something that will intrige and draw them in. I want to give teen girls a world to get away from their everyday life. I know it'll be hard work but I'm in it for the long run for now. I have no way of predicting how things will work out in college but I just want to get my softball and or academic scholarship and further my education. 5 minutes until lunch. Ugh school lunch. I should have made something before I left the house! School computers have so many restrictions. Guess I'll just tweet for the rest of the class since facebook is blocked. Have a good day everyone! ?
September 23rd, 2010 at 04:52pm