Week of Laying Back

This week wasn't all laziness and stuff, but it was pretty laid back for a school week. The only full learning days were Monday and Wednesday. Tuesday we had a half day, today was grade 8 retreat thing and tomorrow's a pro d day. Monday carried on normally, nothing much special about that (except for personal crazy conversations with my best friend about llamas and alpacas and the country of Urania XD).
Tuesday after school after an extremely loooong club meeting, my bestie and I went to the movies to watch Despicable Me. When we arrived my friend had to use a payphone to call her mom back so she could get her phone. We waited in the underground parking lot of Superstore. I stayed inside while my friends checked to see if her mom had arrived, kindly reminding me not to follow strange people. Despicable Me was a pretty typical movie and had rather obvious plot, but it was good nonetheless.
After the movie we went to the arcade in the mall where the movie theatre was. We only played three games: a minigame game, a game I don't know the name of and a racing game. Sadly for me, my friend payed for the tokens. She always insists on these things, buying me cream puffs- I even had to chase her through the mall to keep her from buying me water. Xd This random guy watched us play. It was kind of weird, but I got used to his presence. At least he wasn't spying on us. That would've been very creepy indeed. My friend gave (as in made him accept) tokens so he could play the racing game with us. On that day I learned how to reek havoc on the road. :)
Wednesday was busier. During Home ec we had to bake cookies and we also had a math test.
Today was the grade 8 retreat. There were a bunch of crazy highschool seniors who tagged along as well. All we pretty much did was go through a bunch of 'fun' activities. They weren't that bad, but were sort of dull.
I'm glad I get a whole three days to chillax. But on Monday I have to be at school by 8:15. Xd
September 24th, 2010 at 04:58am