hahahaha oh you!

(cough) (cough) well it has been confirmed I'm sick. Which makes me kinda sad cuz I had to miss choir practice today. If you want you can leave me cheerful comments!
I still had to clean my room though so that's what I'm procrastinating now. I just got rid of all my funiture and I'm gonna sell it to get money to buy some new stuff so yeah!!
But now my room is dresserless so all of my cloths are on the floor in various piles.
My mom walked in my room and stood in the door way for awhile and was like umm I'm not gonna say a thing about what I think. Which made me feel alot better knowing I wasn't gonna get any talk about how my room needs to be clean.
It probably helped that I was like I know it's messy mom I'm gonna clean it. Here let's go downstairs and find Zak's shoes.
BIGGEST THING THAT HAPPENED My brother lost his band shoes. Like they just disappeared and one of his band teachers is a b with a bad itch so we needed to find them. And we looked every where. Even those place that are totatly stupid when you think about it like the garage. Why would the shoes be in there?IDK but we looked there cuz when you need to find something you look in every place you can think of.
End of story we didn't find them but luckily my boyfriend called his friend who still has those ugly shoes in his closet and is going to bring them to my brother.!! SO l want to thank them for finding a pair of those ugly shoes. Thank you! If this was me and I'd forgetten something for choir at least it wasn't a specific kind of shoe like his band shoes.!
His are specially ordered marching shoes if you know what I'm talking about you should deffinatly leave a comment on this post. If I had lost my choir shoes big whoop go buy some black shoes and I'm fine that's all I need but These shoes are like specially made for band kids to march in. I get that but they are just black ugly shoes.
So why not just have them all where black tenny shoes at least they are all in black shoes right?
Whatever I'm done we found him some replacements for tonights game so in the end who really wins zak but only for tonight because what happens the next game?hm?hm?
I think I'm gonna write another chapter really soon so please if you are reading my story keep an eye out! Remember leave me comments and stuff I really try to write back and keep in touch with yall!
Have a great day and be thankful your not at home sick like me.
bye sincerely,
FAYE!
September 24th, 2010 at 08:30pm