If Joe Jonas was emo...

This is what he would look like:
Image
Of course it looks more like Joe Jonas 3 or 4 years ago gone emo.

School.... Ohmahgod. I do an online school. It's 2:30 p.m. and I haven't done anything yet.. I just... Need... A break...
Doesn't everyone....

I feel like one of the youngest people on here. There's a lot of people I see on here that are 18 or older. It makes me feel immature and below everyone else. Of course I guess my personality is thinking I'm below everyone else... But I'm working on that!

I use "..." WAYY too much and the enter bar is obsession.

When I comment people...
It looks like this... Ya know..?

I'm working on that too.

I've gotten into something that I always told myself I would never get into... Jeffree Star.
I'm not going to tell anyone I listen to him... Except you guys :3
At first I though his music was terrible, boring, and his voice is so low it's annoying. But my mind has been changed. I actually like some of his music now. I don't know whether to love him or hate him. I'm also one of those people who think he's really pretty...


Yes.... I actually like that. Kinda sad, yeah. Don't judge me!

So.........
How's school going so far? [I would rather not just get 'Good' by the way. Maybe like... How you're getting along with people or grades or... Idk xD]
How has your day been so far?
Do you do any little weird writing things like that?
Anything random and interesting on your mind?

Oh and about the tittle... Is it was or were? /facepalm/
September 24th, 2010 at 08:41pm