Days 32, 33 - Life with Derek, DVR Catch Up, Fire Drills

Sometimes all I can say is oy. Like that seriously seems to describe my life very well.

So yesterday, my awesome 'sleep-in Thursday' was pretty good. Until I went to school. I needed to get some gas before I went to school, so, you know, I went to the gas station and filled up my car. And then some guy comes up and talks to me about being his car wax. And it was so creepy cause it was like he was trying to hit on me. Seriously? Not cool, man. Anyway, after like almost 10 minutes of trying to ignore him, he goes to get some more cans and tries to make me a deal, and I tell him I don't want any and he gets all annoyed. And I'm thinking, dude, I told you when you started talking to me that I don't need any and I don't have money. It was so annoying. If I ignore you when you're trying to sell me something, I'm probably not interested.

Today was just...eh. Had three hours of class in which we discussed Aristotle, Plato, and Sophocles, and life. You know, the usual stuff. I got yelled at for side conversations. What a shocker. But if class is seriously that boring, what did you expect. Then I went to my friend's dorm, and we had lunch, and did our project. Which was the most redundant thing ever. And during the middle of it, there was a practice fire drill. The sound is like a very, very, high pitch frequency whose volume keeps increasing. Sooo annoying and nearly gave us a heart attack. Good times, college. Haha.

But TGIF! I can sleep and then wait for my weekly phone call from the bestie! And I'm updating! But those rules I laid out before, still stand. And it's DVR catch up time with: Chuck, The Office, Ghost Adventures, Destination Truth, and a bunch of movies! Gahhhh, I love the weekend sometimes.

Hope you all have a great Saturday!

Ooooh and I rediscovered Life with Derek. Thank you Canada for an awesome show and the hotness of Michael Seater. <3
September 25th, 2010 at 04:40am