Dedicated to everyone's who has been there for me and stuck around with my stories.

As most of my friends and viewers of my profile would know, I did quit Mibba in March. My about section has not changed for a few months, nor has my layout. And if you know me well enough, that has never happened in my whole year and a half(?) spent on Mibba. Even with I was in China with limited internet access, I still changed my layout.

I honestly do miss coding on Mibba and a lot of the people I don't talk to anymore from it. Yeah, yeah, this coming from the person who has never missed people in her life. Well, remember that writing camp I went to over summer at Vanderbilt? That place honestly changed me. I have never missed people in my life until they came into my life. I cried the first night I was home from it because I was so unused to not being able to walk over to my best friend's dorm across the hall from me. I missed knowing that my friends would be right outside if I needed them. I missed everything about that place. So yeah, they helped me develop.. my unhealthy way of lacking emotion in a lot of things.

I now code stuff for Tumblr. I haven't moved onto real Tumblr layouts yet, but I play around with coding and everything on it. And I was this close to starting a website that was a mix of a layout website and Infamy. I know we don't need another elite writing club that only so many people can make, but instead of just denying everyone, I was going to offer to help the ones that didn't make it until they did. I don't know, I thought it would make me still be a part of the Mibba community to a point and that seemed good enough for me at that time. But then again, the layout is Demi.. and I'm not a big fan of Disney in general anymore... and I hate iFrames so much. I have never hated coding as much I hated that. So my life just got busy and I just forgot everything about it now.

What I have to deal with in my life now.
PSAT, two hour swim practices everyday as soon as October 18th hits. AND I won't have swam for almost two months which will make me want to cry so much. I've been taken out of swimming due to that fact that I was not used to my life and couldn't completely everything if I did swim. Peer math tutoring in the mornings, FCCLA, running for at least half an hour, stretching between any exercise, yoga in the mornings, Photography club, Student Council if I make it (Let's hope I do! Please?), homework, and studying for popquizzes and real tests.

As for my stories.
Since I know that either my amazing friends that will basically read anything I put up are reading this, or you're looking for information about Addiction updates. Which, by the way... thanks SO much for the 100+ subscribers I have. I was freaking out, ask the people I still talk to on AIM. And here, if you ever want to talk, feel completely free to IM me if I'm on: mikkimichaela. Anyways...

Addiction:
I know everyone is trying to figure out when I'm updating this story. Okay, the deal is with this story...It will not ever be on hiatus. I call hiatus a period of time where I CANNOT write, at all. Now is a time where I do not have time to write. They are two different things. Just because an update is not out does not mean I'm not writing. You can ask my beta, she makes sure I write/forces me to write whenever I'm done with everything. I'm trying for two updates a month starting in October and trying to finish the second chapter before that month starts.

Tracing:
I am in love with this story. I don't care about the readers or anything. This story is my favorite to write, ngl. I'm finishing this story if it's the last thing I do.

The Seven Clichés:
If you click on my story collections, and click on the only collection I have.. it shows nothing. The summary is actually pretty old, but I still have subscribers for it. The brief plot of this is basically, seven people who in their own little cliché ways find their love. It's dedicated to all the people I have meet on this website and for all those sappy love people.

Anything else:

A best friend fight then declaration of love one shot for my beta, Stephanie.
A nerdy one shot for Reiley.
The completely version of Retrograde, a five shot I had planned from a long time ago. Tell me if you remember it! It was during the time I went through one shots and stories like crazy.. the time that Ara bet me to keep the layout for a week or something, with the banner story links? And Addiction and Dare voting going on! It was the banner with the three Earths on it or something. Haha.

And possibly, this huge...insanely developed final Jonas story with twists, turns, and I've been working on this in secret for six months at least. It's possibly going to be the best thing I have ever written if I can get it out.

That is all.
Thanks for reading!
I love you guys.
September 25th, 2010 at 08:57am