Parents= Stupid Fights.

Okay, so right now my parents are fighting over... let´s see... long story short, absolutely nothing.

It´s just completely ridiculous that my mom started crying already, I mean, seriously. Since my dad got the new job they hadn´t fought much since he leaves early and arrives aroun 10 o 11pm lately. And no, the fight isn´t even because of that. My mom´s just totally slow while doing things and like, is late most times we go somewhere; on the other hand my dad just likes to be on time for everything, that gets them both pissed most times, ´cause my dad always hurries my mom, and she´ll do the opposite and all that, yeah, just... stupid. I don´t care whether I´m late or not normally, but today well, I had to go to guitar lessons, but my mom took so long, and my dad was going to take me and them at the same time, my mom took too long, and I decided not to go anymore, for my teacher gets mad when we´re late... yeah, so then my mom got all pissy and blamed it on me. Which is totally ridiculous, ´cause, guess what? I don´t care., I´ll go next week, I can take on the knowledge of this class and the next in one day, no big deal.

But Oh,no, they have to make it big, and then jump onto other little things and create adiscussion fight. I just find it ridiculous.

And it´s got me thinking, I truly do NOT want to be like my mom when I grow up, or my dad. I don´t wanna have a realtionship like that, no way. They don´t even sleep in the same room.

I just don´t want that. And well, you´ve heard the saying, like father/mother like son/daughter. And it´s scary, ´cause most times that´s true. Right now I am completely different to both (thank God), but it´s just scary to think about it.

It reminds me of The Breakfast Club, when the 5 are talking about their parents, and Allison (I think, haven´t seen it in a while) says it´s inevitable to become like your parents, it gives me the creeps just to think about it.

Sometimes I´m okay with both, but when they get like that it´s just imposible not to think like this :/

I don´t want to grow up ever D: I must find Neverland NOW.

Have you got parent problems? (I mean, who doesn´t?)
September 25th, 2010 at 09:55pm