I died four years ago today. (explained inside & questions!:D)

I died on September 25th, 2006. You can read my one shot, Erase the Past to know exactly what I am talking about.

My dog is in labor. Well, she's not really my dog. I rescued her a few weeks ago from the side of the road and we tried to find her home. It was no such luck. Anyway, we were going to give her away until we realized she was preggers. So now we are keeping her and will be giving away her puppies after they are born (which will be tonight or tomorrow morning) and after they are weined.

My moms getting married in a week. Seven days! And I am freaking out about it. It's an outside country wedding, but what if it rains?! We would be screwed and all our hard work would go down the tubes. Wish us mucho luck for sonny weather on October Second.

QUESTIONNNNS!:D
1. Have you ever had a dog give birth?
2. Has it ever rained at an outside wedding that you've been to?
3. Will you read my one shot? :3
4. Do you have any bad habits?
5. How is the weather where you are?

Answers:
1. Yes ma'am, once.
2. I've never been to an outside wedding.
3. I already haveeee. :D
4. I smoke a lot, especially when I am writing. It's bad.
5. It is sonny and 93 right now, even though it should only be like 78.

btwww; I love you guys!
September 26th, 2010 at 12:29am