Day 34 - Yeah, It's A Boring Saturday / Get To Know Me.

It was a typical Saturday here in my neck of the woods. I slept in, had the house to myself, ate, watching stuff off my dvr, and practiced. Not an exciting day by any means. But when you get the runaround everyday of the week, it's always nice to have a calm, quiet, do nothing at all, day. (:

Since I've got nothing to report since yesterday, I thought I'd let you guys get to know me. Not that you care or anything, but bear with me. I've had nothing to do. So yeahhhh...

Apple juice or orange juice? Apple all the way!
Are you a morning or night person? Night. Morning doesn't exist. It's a lie.
Which do you prefer, sweet or salty foods? Depends on my mood
Ninjas or pirates? No contest: pirates.
What was your favorite childhood television program? Rugrats!
Are you a collector of anything? Rubber ducks (:
If you could be any animal, what would you be? A cat. Hells yeah.
What do you usually think about right before falling asleep? Stuff from my day.
What's your favorite color? Purple.
What's your favorite animal? Llama.
Do you believe in ghosts? Absolutely.
Ever been addicted to a video/computer game? Which one(s)? Cough, farmville, cough.
You're given 1 million dollars, what do you spend it on? School and a new car.
Have any bad habits? Cursing and biting my nails.
Have any celebrity crushes? The Jonas boys, Zac Efron, Michael Seater, Taylor Lautner...
Any tattoos or piercings? 6 piercings.
What's the first thing you notice in the opposite sex? Smile.
Are you mostly a clean or messy person? Really depends on my mood.
What's your favorite song of the moment? Misery - Maroon 5.
What's your favorite song of all time? Push - Matchbox Twenty.
What's your favorite thing to do on a Saturday night? As most college kids will say - sleep!
What's your favorite thing to do on a Sunday afternoon? Getting that phone call!
Which would you rather have, 100 million dollars or true love? Why not both??
Name 1 thing not many people know about you: I've had an ongoing battle with depression since I was 12.
Do you believe in the afterlife? For sureeee.
On the topic of abortion, how do you feel about cookies? They're addictive (:
September 26th, 2010 at 04:10am