Help me choose a picture for my role play character? [help me and I'll love you foreverr!]

So here's her information:

STUDENT
Name: Jayy Celeste Sykes [Can be called Jayy, Celeste, or Jay C]
Age/birthday: October 3rd, 1993.
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Pansexual, (Loves a person for who they are, not their gender) but she usually goes for boys
Grade: 11nth
Parents: Tom Sykes is her birth father. She lives with him and her step-mom Marie Sykes.
Physical appearance:

Personality: Jayy is very independent and loves people, though she is hesitant to let people in her heart. She is down to earth, but at the same time materialistic, it all depends on her mood and what it's about. She spends most of her time at malls and with the few friends she has instead of studying so her grades are a bit horrific. She's terrified of roller coasters and love. She has a hard time trusting others. She's kind of a loner. Sometimes she lives up to her boyish name with her tomboy attitude and her hatred for drama.

Pets: She has a pet rock named Simon that she keeps in a pocket of her book bag.

Talents: She loves styling hair, singing and playing guitar, skateboarding and photography.

Other: When she was born her birth mother Anna Monroe didn't tell her father that she had a child. She wanted a boy and was disappointed when she had a girl so she named her Jayy. Anna finally told Jayy's dad about her and left her with him when she was only 3 years old.

Siblings[I added this]:Aaron Tinsley is the son of Marie Sykes, Jayy's step mom. He is the only person Jayy has opened up to.

Thisss....
Image

Or...
Image

I'm leaning towards the first one... Just give your personal opinion please... That also goes along with her character though(:

Thanks much, loves <3
September 27th, 2010 at 06:20pm