The feeling's back...the feeling of wanting relief..of wanting to cut...And I know what I have to do to make it go away..I finally feel relief again..

Last night I almost cut again... You can thank Sammie Aka Bipolar Halo for stopping me. <3 Thanks sis. I love you.

Then it went away for a while but today the feeling came back during school...I felt like I was going to explode... I just couldn't take it..I couldn't take it...I wanted the relief so badly.. Then..I knew what I had to do to make the feeling go away.. And I feel so much better now..like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders...I feel at peace...I don't know how long it will last..but I finally feel the relief..

I wrapped up the scissors I always used to cut..and all the bloody clothes and towels I had hidden... Put it in a bag, tied it tight, and threw in a dumpster by my house. It's gone..It's gone. Forever. I really want to stop..and it's the hardest thing I've ever done. I've gotten that feeling and almost cut 3 times in less then a week..And now it's gone. The feeling is just...gone.

Do I still want to cut? Yes. But I can't. I can't. And I'm gonna try so hard not to.. It's almost impossible..but I have to try.. I have to try to beat this. I have to..

Thanks for all your support last night guys..and through everything else. It means a lot to me. I love you guys. <3 -big group hug- :)

Goodbye my lovelies, and thanks again.
Love,
Jessica <3
September 27th, 2010 at 10:07pm