MY WORLD IDEAS

My world ideas

That for kids in school they can have electronic agendas that register homework. They would be engineered onto the front covers of the agendas. The agendas would also be customized for the student and their schedule. The electronic agendas would have timers and report automatic assignments and notifications in the school using lighted blinkers.

That first there should be a complete reconstruction of the physical appearance of the U.S. They should start with building recycling buildings that take account of all the building material and recyclable and reusable material that can be saved refined renewed and then sent back out to help with the rebuilding of each abandoned because of bad quality area, then to other places in need of repair. After the physical the records of all cash ever made in the treasury to how much is accounted is corrected, collected, and redistributed after paying all debts America has. The jail system should be relooked at completely. All cases reassessed. Get all those who don’t belong out of the way so people who really need to be can go and not scare the good people.

The teaching curriculum should be completely redone and fixed to intertwine and include life tasks easier as a way of also teaching and helping the progression of a child’s mental health and state of mind. Also teachers should be trained better. A LOT better in some cases. If the teacher can’t teach then the students cant learn an if the students cant learn then there goes the education that has been built up through history.
September 28th, 2010 at 01:30am